Download Link For Stellaris: MegaCorp:
- CORPORATE CULTURE: Chief Executive Officers of a MegaCorp can conduct business on a galaxy-wide scale with a host of new civics. Using the new Corporate Authority, construct an economic powerhouse and dominate galactic trade - for a brighter future.
- CITY WORLD: With Ecumenopolis, players can increase the population density of core worlds to truly epic proportions, eventually creating a planet-spanning megacity.
- CARAVANEER FLEETS: Keep an eye out for the Caravaneers, nomadic interstellar wheelers-and-dealers who stay aloof from galactic politics, and always have a bargain up their sleeve. Expect surprises when these master traders wander through your space or when you visit their home systems.
- MORE MEGASTRUCTURES: The budget has been approved for your own glorious Matter Decompressor, Mega-Art Installation, Interstellar Assembly or Strategic Coordination Center to acquire new scaling capabilities for your megalopolis.
- GALACTIC SLAVE MARKET: Buy and sell pops on an industrial scale, set them free or keep them as livestock. The choice is yours.
- VIP STATUS COMES WITH ITS PERKS: Keep your economy competitive in a cutthroat galaxy with additional Ascension perks.
- ADVISORS AND MUSIC: 3 Additional Advisors and 4 music tracks to help you conquer the Galaxy.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows® 7 SP1 64 Bit
- Processor: Intel® iCore™ i3-530 or AMD® FX-6350
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- File Size: 7.7 GB
- Graphics: Nvidia® GeForce™ GTX 460 or AMD® ATI Radeon™ HD 5870 (1GB VRAM), or AMD® Radeon™ RX Vega 11 or Intel® HD Graphics 4600
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X 9.0c- compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: Controller support: 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers. Special multiplayer requirements: Internet Connection or LAN for multiplayer.